Wolf is refining its gas range line, unveiling 4 updated professional cookers that will be available in March 2013. The 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″ wide ranges will bring top performance and cooking flexibility, dual stacked, sealed burners with seamless pans for infinite control and easy cleanup, upgraded knobs, bull nose and feet, spacious gas convection ovens and other high end features that have made the Wolf gas range a household name. Altogether, there will be 12 rangetop configurations, including tops with infrared charbroil, infrared griddle, double griddle, griddle and charbroil, and French Top.
Common characteristics of all 2010 Wolf ranges include,
- heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with island trim
- dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup
- flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use
- signature red control knobs with infinite control
- stainless steel bezels surround control knobs
- porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates
- large-capacity gas convection oven with 3 adjustable oven racks
- infrared broiler with ultra fast preheating
- halogen lit, porcelain oven interior with window in door
- adjustable stainless steel legs in front and rear casters
- Wolf exclusive spring and damper door hinge system
- Star-K certification
- natural gas or liquid propane
The 30″ gas range, model GR304 will have a suggested price of $ 4,905.
The 36″ gas range will come in 3 models, with top configurations offering infrared char broiler or infrared griddle with stainless steel covers. Base Wolf range model GR364 is expected to sell for $ 6,060, the GR364C and GR364G for $ 6,780 each.
The 48″ Wolf gas range will be available in 5 models, with the secondary 18″ non-convection oven with 2 adjustable racks. Expected price for the GR486C with infrared charbroiler and GR486G with infrared griddle with stainless steel covers is $ 9,880. The GR484CG with both infrared charbroiler and griddle will be priced at $ 10,435, while the GR484DG with double griddle demands $ 10,680 price. Finally, the 7-burner GR488 will sell for $ 10,125.
This mammoth 60″ wide Wolf comes with 2 gas convection ovens in 3 models. The double infrared griddle GR606DG will cost you just $ 12,595, as will the charbroiler and griddle GR606CG. The GR606F range with French Top will set you back $ 13,130.
You will be able to accessorize your Wolf range with the following options, sold by your favorite dealers,
- 5″ and 10″ stainless steel risers
- 20″ riser with shelf
- red, black or stainless steel control knobs
- brass and chrome bezels
- cast iron S-grates and wok grate
- hardwood cutting board for griddle models
- stainless steel surface burner covers
- additional oven racks
- full-extension easy glide rack
- bake stone kit
- griddle cleaning kit
- front leg covers
- high altitude conversion kit