If you pool your holiday spending resources and get a grill for the person in your house that does all the grilling you won’t be sorry. Think about it – next Summer you’ll benefit over and over, but they’ll just be happy they have a new grill. This Weber Genesis is quite nice, and only costs about $699.
- New front mounted control panel; 3 stainless steel burners; individual electronic ignition system; 38,000 BTU per hour input
- 507-square-inch primary cooking area; 130-square-inch warming rack; 637 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates; enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels and porcelain enameled shroud with a center mounted thermometer
- Porcelain enameled flavorizer bars; porcelain enameled heat deflectors and six tool hooks
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters